FF:WA
XIIXIX-2XIXVIIIVIIVIVT

Go Back   FF:WA > Worlds Apart Forums > Worlds Apart General Chat

Old 29 Apr 07, 06:04
shinra manager

Sly is a shining example to nerds everywhereSly is a shining example to nerds everywhereSly is a shining example to nerds everywhereSly is a shining example to nerds everywhereSly is a shining example to nerds everywhereSly is a shining example to nerds everywhereSly is a shining example to nerds everywhereSly is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Default Yesterday was FFWA's eight year anniversary.

I remember when these used to be a big deal. Well, we haven't had any nostalgia thread in the last five days or so.

so... discuss.
Old 29 Apr 07, 06:14
deal w/it

Biggles like no otherBiggles like no otherBiggles like no other
Send a message via AIM to Biggles

It's shocking to think I've been here for most of that time.
Old 29 Apr 07, 06:16

Alan is a shining example to nerds everywhereAlan is a shining example to nerds everywhereAlan is a shining example to nerds everywhereAlan is a shining example to nerds everywhereAlan is a shining example to nerds everywhereAlan is a shining example to nerds everywhereAlan is a shining example to nerds everywhereAlan is a shining example to nerds everywhereAlan is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Alan Send a message via MSN to Alan

I can't add much to this but I remember the big red spot that was up for a while saying FFWA turned 5.

I don't think I've been on FFWA long enough to feel nostalgic about anything from the past but I'd like to be proven wrong. 3 1/2 years...
Old 29 Apr 07, 06:17
Demi-God:Demi-Goddess

lardpig everyone just stay calm here
Send a message via AIM to lardpig

yesterday was also the 5 year anniversary of me being here

wut up ladiez
Old 29 Apr 07, 06:26
EYE

Ravich is worth a pint or twoRavich is worth a pint or twoRavich is worth a pint or twoRavich is worth a pint or twoRavich is worth a pint or twoRavich is worth a pint or two
Send a message via MSN to Ravich

I guess I was almost a sophomore in highschool when I joined FFWA. Makes me feel old.

I remember when lots of people actually used FFWA for an FF information source.
Old 29 Apr 07, 06:59
fun with perspective

Yun is an unknown quantity at this point we think
Send a message via AIM to Yun

I was a junior in highschool when I joined and now I'm a junior in college. Four years sure go by fast.
Old 29 Apr 07, 07:05
my pinkies are crooked

tam the amazing like no othertam the amazing like no othertam the amazing like no other
Send a message via AIM to tam the amazing

I was but a middle schooler suffering through the ravages of puberty. I was not left unscathed.
Old 29 Apr 07, 07:50
chumpstick

Kadrom is a shining example to nerds everywhereKadrom is a shining example to nerds everywhereKadrom is a shining example to nerds everywhereKadrom is a shining example to nerds everywhereKadrom is a shining example to nerds everywhereKadrom is a shining example to nerds everywhereKadrom is a shining example to nerds everywhereKadrom is a shining example to nerds everywhereKadrom is a shining example to nerds everywhere

i was young and yada yada
Old 29 Apr 07, 08:00
Soldier:Scout

Knight of Rinoa is an unknown quantity at this point we think

High school sucked. I don't regret spending many of my breaks in the school library on FFWA.

PS, Merchant!!!!1 yeahhhhh

This post was smuggled in from Mexico by Knight of Rinoa; 29 Apr 07 at 08:09.
Old 29 Apr 07, 08:09
that's filthy!

black waltz no.2 is a shining example to nerds everywhereblack waltz no.2 is a shining example to nerds everywhereblack waltz no.2 is a shining example to nerds everywhereblack waltz no.2 is a shining example to nerds everywhereblack waltz no.2 is a shining example to nerds everywhereblack waltz no.2 is a shining example to nerds everywhereblack waltz no.2 is a shining example to nerds everywhereblack waltz no.2 is a shining example to nerds everywhereblack waltz no.2 is a shining example to nerds everywhereblack waltz no.2 is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via MSN to black waltz no.2

been here since i was 12. oh god.
Old 29 Apr 07, 08:29
Demi-God:Demi-Goddess

Lee needs to take a step back and look at what they are sayingLee needs to take a step back and look at what they are saying

I was about two months from hitting my 21st birthday when I joined. By that time, I was attending college at Michigan State University. Then I got kicked out shortly thereafter (I had to think about that for a minute because I was trying to figure out some dates in my head). Less than a year after my join date, I got in the Air Force and now here I still am. Coming up on my third year in the Air Force and fourth year on FFWA.

Oh and I had 27 posts per day at one point when I was still a newb around here. Those are long gone now.
Old 29 Apr 07, 09:18
Zzz... pr'sn'ts... zzz

Steele like no otherSteele like no otherSteele like no other
Send a message via AIM to Steele

I joined about 6 years ago, which woulda made me like 21. God, that's still older than some of you punks are now. =(

I remember snipets of all sorts of dumb and nerdy ff7 debates. Ahh, the good ol' days before Square ruined everything with the crapilation.
Old 29 Apr 07, 09:23
john f******* zoidberg

Dara is a shining example to nerds everywhereDara is a shining example to nerds everywhereDara is a shining example to nerds everywhereDara is a shining example to nerds everywhereDara is a shining example to nerds everywhereDara is a shining example to nerds everywhereDara is a shining example to nerds everywhereDara is a shining example to nerds everywhereDara is a shining example to nerds everywhereDara is a shining example to nerds everywhereDara is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Dara
Eeek

I joined when I was 14..............
Old 29 Apr 07, 09:24
You are delicate, like glass <3

Ged is an unknown quantity at this point we think
Send a message via AIM to Ged

God, I joined almost 8 years ago too. I was 14 and in ninth or eighth grade or some shit like that. Now I'm almost 22 and about as different a person as one could possibly be.

I say we post embarrassing quotes we made in the archives loooong ago here. I'll quote a block of text of mine from 1999 or 00, it'll be fun This is from the Priestess of Avalons epic thread entitled 'Being gay or lez right or wrong?'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14yrold and ignorant Ged
Well, I am probably the last person in this board to be antigay. Well, My mom is gay, my parents have been divorced for obvious reasons sionce I was five, for, well, obvious reasons, lol. So in light of that fact I am always very annoyed at anti gay people, because they make my familysa life very diffcult, I mean, in Maine it is still legal to kick someone out of thier apartment or to fire them ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE GAY. Now do you have any idea how ridicuous that is and how hard that can be for some people? In my opinion homosexuality isnt disgusting and wrong, anti-homosexuality is...
Boy, that's awful. Not just the typoes, the random capitalization, the poor spelling, unnecesarily repeated phrases... And the fact that I would come out of the closet two years later! How ironic.

This post was smuggled in from Mexico by Ged; 29 Apr 07 at 09:31.
Old 29 Apr 07, 10:48
poo

Holm being german is not very helpful at this point we thinkHolm being german is not very helpful at this point we think
Send a message via MSN to Holm

OSHI
Old 29 Apr 07, 11:25
-_-

Lukeye is an unknown quantity at this point we think
Send a message via AIM to Lukeye Send a message via MSN to Lukeye

4 years for me

flown by
Old 29 Apr 07, 14:16
LOL TEXT

mikeygduv is an unknown quantity at this point we think
Send a message via ICQ to mikeygduv Send a message via AIM to mikeygduv Send a message via MSN to mikeygduv Send a message via Yahoo to mikeygduv

was two years in feb for me :X
Old 29 Apr 07, 14:41
in the ass

Kaysow like no otherKaysow like no otherKaysow like no otherKaysow like no other

Joined in 2000 as the angry little atheist commie-troll El Hefe, and quickly teamed up with Shine/Stream (what was his name?). Got myself banned by Martin in 2001, grew up, and returned in 2003. Haven't really caused much ruckus since then. As I recall, general chat used to be a lot more hostile.
Old 29 Apr 07, 14:54
OH YEAH AWESOME

alhana is a shining example to nerds everywherealhana is a shining example to nerds everywherealhana is a shining example to nerds everywherealhana is a shining example to nerds everywherealhana is a shining example to nerds everywherealhana is a shining example to nerds everywherealhana is a shining example to nerds everywherealhana is a shining example to nerds everywherealhana is a shining example to nerds everywherealhana is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via MSN to alhana

Woah, it was yesterday? I joined in 10th of November 2000, same day as Colin, I was 15 and he was 14. Now I'm 22! And I thought it was something very mega special to be a 'moderator' because I was a total noob to the Internet and everyone took everything so seriously back then. And I wasa huge FF8 nerd. I played it like 5 hours every day and thought it was the best game ever ever.
Old 29 Apr 07, 15:16
float

Aya is a shining example to nerds everywhereAya is a shining example to nerds everywhereAya is a shining example to nerds everywhereAya is a shining example to nerds everywhereAya is a shining example to nerds everywhereAya is a shining example to nerds everywhereAya is a shining example to nerds everywhereAya is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via MSN to Aya

I've been on here 5 years this October and that feels like too long. I was...14 when I joined.

My God.
Old 29 Apr 07, 15:46
See you space cowboy...

TheHood like no otherTheHood like no otherTheHood like no other

Joined 18 and entered college. Left college last year, 22 and still here.

Time to get my ass a job.
Old 29 Apr 07, 15:59
royalty

Princess Clairey being german is not very helpful at this point we thinkPrincess Clairey being german is not very helpful at this point we think
Send a message via MSN to Princess Clairey

I joined when I was 14 and at high school. Now I'm 21 and about to graduate from unversity and get a proper job.

Thankfully I don't come here nearly as often as I did at 14.
Old 29 Apr 07, 16:17
\_(ツ)_/

Felix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Felix Kluge

i joined because i just moved house to a new town but didnt have any friends or anything to do but now i have lots of friends including all my friends at FFWA!!!!
Old 29 Apr 07, 16:39
Happily ever after...

C.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadrom
i was young and yada yada
Back in the Winter of '99, when we was noobs.
Old 29 Apr 07, 17:37
u wan my carrots

rinoa_bug is a shining example to nerds everywhererinoa_bug is a shining example to nerds everywhererinoa_bug is a shining example to nerds everywhererinoa_bug is a shining example to nerds everywhererinoa_bug is a shining example to nerds everywhererinoa_bug is a shining example to nerds everywhererinoa_bug is a shining example to nerds everywhererinoa_bug is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via MSN to rinoa_bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli
been here since i was 12.
same