FF:WA
XIIXIX-2XIXVIIIVIIVIVT

Go Back   FF:WA > Worlds Apart Forums > Worlds Apart General Chat

Old 18 Feb 17, 01:46
\_(ツ)_/

Felix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Felix Kluge

good sig
Old 18 Feb 17, 13:34
i'm skulking

Robert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Robert Send a message via MSN to Robert Send a message via Yahoo to Robert

thank you friends
Old 18 Feb 17, 20:39
Black Belt

PauLo being german is not very helpful at this point we thinkPauLo being german is not very helpful at this point we think

hey rob not a bad sig by any means but i must say i was fond of your previous one! ah well guess it's like they say 'change' is the one thing you can rely on! to be all philosophical about it innit!

I think it's kind of like...girls like sausages and boys like sausage rolls.

The L is for Love ;)
Old 19 Feb 17, 08:49
i'm skulking

Robert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Robert Send a message via MSN to Robert Send a message via Yahoo to Robert

the last one was excellent but it was all build up with no action, this time i wanted to really lay the smack down.
Old 19 Feb 17, 16:41
Black Belt

PauLo being german is not very helpful at this point we thinkPauLo being german is not very helpful at this point we think

i dreamt you left me positive rep on that post saying something like 'i knew you were a nerd all along really like the rest of us' or something. didn't actually make very much sense.

The L is for Love ;)
Old 21 Feb 17, 23:06
still Here

Chareth Cutestory like no otherChareth Cutestory like no otherChareth Cutestory like no otherChareth Cutestory like no other

I'll probably get downvoted to oblivion for this, but I disagree. I find that sig perfectly mediocre at best.

EDIT: Thanks for the gold, sir! *tips hat*
Old 22 Feb 17, 13:05
i'm skulking

LEAVE THIS THREAD, CRETIN
Old 22 Feb 17, 20:38
Black Belt

jesus silje is such an asshole

The L is for Love ;)
Old 8 Mar 17, 13:44
still Here

Chareth Cutestory like no otherChareth Cutestory like no otherChareth Cutestory like no otherChareth Cutestory like no other
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
LEAVE THIS THREAD, CRETIN