FF:WA
XIIXIX-2XIXVIIIVIIVIVT

Go Back   FF:WA > Worlds Apart Forums > Worlds Apart General Chat

Old 10 Nov 16, 12:27
i'm skulking

Robert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Robert Send a message via MSN to Robert Send a message via Yahoo to Robert
Thumbs up A Special Thread For A Good, Good Boy

Don't post in here unless you're talking about me, otherwise go WANG UP some other thread

What'd I do today, well, I almost got my bus pushed over on the way home by protestors who are mad at Don Trump, the new God Emperor of America. That was cool.

I got a macaroni I really like at work but this time I tried it with some grated cheddar cheese on top instead of the standard parmesan and it was excellent. It tasted like some shitty rice roni with cheese.

Extremely the shit.

I also spoke to my ex briefly on the phone. She was mad at me because I wasn't responding quick enough to her texts about checking her mail that comes to the house. After I pointed out it's not my responsiblity and she should have changed her mailing address by now, she hung up and texted me she'll never bother me for anything again. Not even remotely true but ok.

this is a very good thread, more updates 2 cum
Old 10 Nov 16, 12:29
\_(ツ)_/

Felix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Felix Kluge

what the fuck is rice a roni my dude
Old 10 Nov 16, 12:45
i'm skulking

Robert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Robert Send a message via MSN to Robert Send a message via Yahoo to Robert

it's shitty quick cook rice with seasoning ranging from flavors of "cheese product" to "vaguely chicken but possibly cat"

classic dish 4 american kids
Old 10 Nov 16, 12:46
i'm skulking

it's the san francisco treat
Old 10 Nov 16, 18:06
Black Belt

PauLo being german is not very helpful at this point we thinkPauLo being german is not very helpful at this point we think
Thumbs up

damn good thread, Hermione approves!

I think it's kind of like...girls like sausages and boys like sausage rolls.

The L is for Love ;)
Old 10 Nov 16, 18:54
"I should go."

John everyone just stay calm here

I read that as "heroin approves."
Old 11 Nov 16, 03:08
\_(ツ)_/

Felix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhere

wait is it literally rice and pasta mixed together
Old 11 Nov 16, 04:34
The Destroyer of Worlds

C.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix Kluge View Post
wait is it literally rice and pasta mixed together
Pretty much cheap rice and noodles mixed together. You add butter and some cheap seasonings. Cook the rice and noodles in a pan till they brown then add water, butter, seasoning I think?

It's like great for about 4 minutes until it gets cold and then tastes horrible.

Robert, does your ex give you gun racks?
Old 11 Nov 16, 20:14
\_(ツ)_/

why is it rice and pasta together though
Old 11 Nov 16, 22:01
i'm skulking

Thumbs up

\_(ツ)_/\_(ツ)_/\_(ツ)_/\_(ツ)_/\_(ツ)_/\_(ツ)_/

CW: She got me a severed head and I was very upset

Yesterday I beat Red Faction Guerilla, which was an excellent game where you blow up buildings and hit people with giant sledge hammers for 20 hours.

Then I went out and had myself just a really good chicken bento

I came home and drank beers with my roommates, while watching a couple hours of a classic American show

Then I played some more video games, watched myself a movie and put my ass to bed.

Old 15 Nov 16, 04:38
i'm skulking

Today I split the cost of a pizza with my roommate because it's rainy as fuck outside and walking places for food would suck, then he noticed there was a new Monster Factory and that makes any day better. MORE UPDATES 2 CUM AS THE DAY PROGRESSES
Attached Images

Old 15 Nov 16, 16:39
\_(ツ)_/

well
Old 16 Nov 16, 01:14
i'm skulking

no the day got worse fuck this gay earth
Old 16 Nov 16, 16:10
\_(ツ)_/

what happened m8
Old 16 Nov 16, 20:03
Bring me the booze!

Maese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Maese Davas Send a message via MSN to Maese Davas

You ok, man? Here to listen and help out.

If things get spikey, just come over to my part of the world. Always welcome

Old 16 Nov 16, 20:35
i'm skulking

it wasn't actually that bad but by definition was worse because it wasn't as cool as the beginning. so fuck that.
Old 17 Nov 16, 17:00
he is dead

crater is a shining example to nerds everywherecrater is a shining example to nerds everywherecrater is a shining example to nerds everywherecrater is a shining example to nerds everywherecrater is a shining example to nerds everywherecrater is a shining example to nerds everywherecrater is a shining example to nerds everywherecrater is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via ICQ to crater Send a message via AIM to crater

peace

whats the film where some guy is exasperated and just goes 'you know what, fuck the whole damn thing. Fuck the whole damn thing.'

What is that? I feel like it's rip torn but it ain't rip torn
Old 17 Nov 16, 21:20
i'm skulking

that was definitely Rip Torn in the classic film Men in Black II
Old 19 Nov 16, 11:10
i'm skulking

Wh wnts t r mn brdg?, Troll Jobs bellows up at you from beneath. What will you do?

A) Turn to page 52 to pay the toll and cross the bridge safely

B) Turn to page 76 to disrespect the little man and cross without paying, drawing his ire
Old 9 Dec 16, 20:01
shinra manager

Sly is a shining example to nerds everywhereSly is a shining example to nerds everywhereSly is a shining example to nerds everywhereSly is a shining example to nerds everywhereSly is a shining example to nerds everywhereSly is a shining example to nerds everywhereSly is a shining example to nerds everywhereSly is a shining example to nerds everywhere

America
“…Hilary.”

America
"This can't be real!"

Trump
"Do not worry. Soon my policies will drain all of the planet’s energy“
"All that is left is to go to Washington. The White House waits for
me over Interstate 495”
"There I will become a new being by uniting the country. As
will your candidate..

America
"...Shut up."

America
"The Muslim database and your stupid plan for a wall don't mean a thing."

America
"Hilary is gone."
"Hilary will no longer talk, no longer laugh, lie…… or get
even……”

America
"What about us...... what are WE supposed to do?"

America
"What about my pain?"

America
"My fingers are tingling.
My mouth is dry.
My eyes are burning! And I can’t do anything about these symptoms because my healthcare has been repealed! “

Trump
"What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me your vote also counts“

America
"Of course! Who do you think I am!?"

(Trump starts to laugh.)

Trump
"Ha, ha, ha...... Stop acting as if you were sad."
"There's no need to act as though you're angry either."

(He rises into the air, looking down at America.)

Trump
"Because, America. You are..."
Old 10 Dec 16, 19:20
i'm skulking

Old 9 Feb 17, 04:09
Black Belt

PauLo being german is not very helpful at this point we thinkPauLo being german is not very helpful at this point we think

no offence 'Robert' but my thread shits all over your thread

I think it's kind of like...girls like sausages and boys like sausage rolls.

The L is for Love ;)
Old 10 Feb 17, 05:13
i'm skulking

you would know all about shit wouldn't you
Attached Images

Old 17 Feb 17, 12:00
i'm skulking

NEW SIG UPDATE STATUS UPDATE NEW SIG
Old 17 Feb 17, 13:31
rules

Sverre like no otherSverre like no otherSverre like no other

nice sig robert