1/5 4 9.09%
2/5 2 4.55%
3/5 6 13.64%
4/5 2 4.55%
5/5 17 38.64%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 1 Jun 07, 17:38
EYE

Ravich is worth a pint or twoRavich is worth a pint or twoRavich is worth a pint or twoRavich is worth a pint or twoRavich is worth a pint or twoRavich is worth a pint or two
Send a message via MSN to Ravich

Never really got the whole pretty boy thing. 1.5 or so, rounded down.
Old 2 Jun 07, 01:57
100% Man

Edge is an unknown quantity at this point we think
Send a message via MSN to Edge

It would be most unfitting for me not to vote 5.
Old 3 Jun 07, 00:54
EYE

Ravich is worth a pint or twoRavich is worth a pint or twoRavich is worth a pint or twoRavich is worth a pint or twoRavich is worth a pint or twoRavich is worth a pint or two
Send a message via MSN to Ravich

minus 1 for thinking he got magic powers from a fish
Old 4 Jun 07, 04:21
dda

Sash like no otherSash like no otherSash like no other
Send a message via AIM to Sash Send a message via MSN to Sash

one of the most least attractive things in the world eva.

lolol 0/5 and 5/5 are drawing at 11 votes each.
Old 4 Jun 07, 06:46
Ratchet Ass Bitch

Clod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhere

btw, this is what real, hard ass, Japanese man looks like. Take note, please.

His name is Toshiro Mifune.
Old 4 Jun 07, 22:28
Divine Art

FFFan is an unknown quantity at this point we think
Send a message via AIM to FFFan Send a message via MSN to FFFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud Strife
btw, this is what real, hard ass, Japanese man looks like. Take note, please.

His name is Toshiro Mifune.
YOJIMBO!!

Toshiro Mifune: MANLY/5

Gackt: 4/5 for inspiring Squall
Old 7 Jun 07, 04:16
The Oncoming Storm

VMSAWRSMSZ006Z like no otherVMSAWRSMSZ006Z like no otherVMSAWRSMSZ006Z like no otherVMSAWRSMSZ006Z like no other
Send a message via AIM to VMSAWRSMSZ006Z Send a message via MSN to VMSAWRSMSZ006Z Send a message via Yahoo to VMSAWRSMSZ006Z

Indeed, Squall secretly listens to Gackt music. 4/5. They look too similar.
Old 7 Jun 07, 10:06
Melancholy

Jade is an unknown quantity at this point we think

0/5 sorry i like men with an actual can of beans.
Old 10 Mar 11, 03:57
Demi-God:Demi-Goddess

Hiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or two

FIVE.
Old 10 Mar 11, 04:20
distinct visual language

Trent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Trent

uh

[23:09] okayenid: a little casualness is alright
[19:57] okayenid: ive never played a game where i killed more kids
Old 7 Nov 11, 15:16

Squalls_Lover being german is not very helpful at this point we thinkSqualls_Lover being german is not very helpful at this point we think
Send a message via AIM to Squalls_Lover

5/5 i swear I heard or read somewhere that Squall's looks were inspired by Gackt?

I've always been in love with Squall, still am, always will be so why not the real deal?

I've actually never seen proper pics of Gackt, I only every heard about him - it's uncanny how similar they look especially the elusive smile!

*melts away....*

http://www.ffwa.org/boards/showthread.php?t=66333

This post was smuggled in from Mexico by Squalls_Lover; 7 Nov 11 at 15:24.
Old 8 Nov 11, 07:00

Hiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or two

Yeah you can check the ff wiki and read about Gackt and the actor River Phoenix. I personally believe the outfit design (probably not the physical features) was based on Gackt during his Malice Mizer days.

As for proper pics...hmmm...long ago I remember seeing a short amateurish vid and he wasn't wearing any make-up. He didn't look healthy, but I'm sure that's because we're used to seeing him styled up. In some recent interviews when he's not wearing as much make-up, he really looks like a doll in an overdone way.

Before and after surgery:

Imo I think he's had more work done since that 'after' photo.

Interesting tidbit I once read was that he's very strict and demanding of staff and that he doesn't hesitate in immediate firing. I suppose it's easily forgettable by his kawaii looks and image projection that business really is business.

I remember the first time I heard of him was when I was in sixth grade and I browsed onto this angelfire or ghetto in that vein of a webpage with photos of malice mizer. seeing a band dressed like that blew my mind at that age. wasn't until years later i could actually get ahold of the music.

sorry not often do i get to talk about my man crush XD

Old 8 Nov 11, 07:20
The Destroyer of Worlds

C.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhere

Looks like he got his jaw/cheekbones restructured and the epicanthic fold was removed (Epicanthoplasty). It's a pretty common cosmetic surgery among asians.

Personally, even if it does make them look better, I don't like the whole mindset of "I'm ugly if I don't have an epicanthoplasty" Sorry, sometimes you're just ugly. Deal with it.

Old 8 Nov 11, 15:19

Squalls_Lover being german is not very helpful at this point we thinkSqualls_Lover being german is not very helpful at this point we think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiryu View Post
Yeah you can check the ff wiki and read about Gackt and the actor River Phoenix. I personally believe the outfit design (probably not the physical features) was based on Gackt during his Malice Mizer days.

As for proper pics...hmmm...long ago I remember seeing a short amateurish vid and he wasn't wearing any make-up. He didn't look healthy, but I'm sure that's because we're used to seeing him styled up. In some recent interviews when he's not wearing as much make-up, he really looks like a doll in an overdone way.

Before and after surgery:

Imo I think he's had more work done since that 'after' photo.

Interesting tidbit I once read was that he's very strict and demanding of staff and that he doesn't hesitate in immediate firing. I suppose it's easily forgettable by his kawaii looks and image projection that business really is business.

I remember the first time I heard of him was when I was in sixth grade and I browsed onto this angelfire or ghetto in that vein of a webpage with photos of malice mizer. seeing a band dressed like that blew my mind at that age. wasn't until years later i could actually get ahold of the music.

sorry not often do i get to talk about my man crush XD

wow.....those pics are so brilliant of him. Like I said, haven't seen proper ones, thanks Hiryu!

I especially like the one in the black robe.... *overwhelmed by his gorgeousness* *drools* omg.

I can't normally tell my O/H i fancy guys like this because he'll think I'm weird, not to mention gay, and also coz he's really a jealous meanie!

Old 9 Nov 11, 04:28
Mann Co.

The Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhere

I'd love to see this guy take off his shirt and have a hairy back. That would make my day.

WE SELL PRODUCTS AND GET IN FIGHTS
Old 9 Nov 11, 08:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Widowmaker View Post
I'd love to see this guy take off his shirt and have a hairy back. That would make my day.
uhm....that would just make him more masculine? it would balance out XD

Old 10 Jan 12, 15:42
so fluff

emi is worth a pint or twoemi is worth a pint or twoemi is worth a pint or twoemi is worth a pint or twoemi is worth a pint or twoemi is worth a pint or twoemi is worth a pint or two
Send a message via MSN to emi

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.W. View Post
I don't like the whole mindset of "I'm ugly if I don't have an epicanthoplasty" Sorry, sometimes you're just ugly. Deal with it.
I've had a few friends have the procedure done just because it's 'the norm' now; more of a peer-pressure than a self-image thing.

hellz yea for being part cambo/thai though = no eyelid slicing for me
Old 10 Jan 12, 23:48

cambo/thai loord. where i'm at now black people are folktales and thai's would be mythological

There's a girl I see every now and then who's had it done. She's pretty, but her eyes look sailor moon huge which may be someone's thing. she looks like she's about to eat u imo
Old 11 Jan 12, 10:59
The Destroyer of Worlds

C.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi View Post
I've had a few friends have the procedure done just because it's 'the norm' now; more of a peer-pressure than a self-image thing.

hellz yea for being part cambo/thai though = no eyelid slicing for me
Eh, I think it's still problematic. I probably sound overtly harsh on the matter, but it bitterly reflects the mindset of my generation in Korea. It's like if you're not born perfect, then make yourself perfect and if you can't do that, then you fail life (forever alone). I don't see it a problem to look nice, but when looking nice means dramatically altering your body (taking steroids, plastic surgery, drugs, etc.) from its normal state, I think you're going too far.
Old 11 Jan 12, 11:48
so fluff

emi is worth a pint or twoemi is worth a pint or twoemi is worth a pint or twoemi is worth a pint or twoemi is worth a pint or twoemi is worth a pint or twoemi is worth a pint or two
Send a message via MSN to emi

yeah, I don't disagree - didn't allude to any personal opinion in my previous post anyway.

I guess it's a whole other matter when you're referring to South Korea (and China, and Venezuela etc), but it seems odd to lump all elective/cosmetic surgery together. I know at least two people who've had orthognathic surgery when in reality they could live perfectly fine, physically, without it. But I can see why both of those two people opted to undergo the procedure, psychologically.
Old 11 Jan 12, 20:34
The Destroyer of Worlds

Well I more generalising in terms of people who are perfectly fine. There's always a degree of subjectivity, but studies suggest there's a pretty deep psychological connection in altering the body (by choice or accident such as burns). Simply altering the body may not change that state of mind.
Old 26 Apr 16, 09:41
Mann Co.

The Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalls_Lover View Post
uhm....that would just make him more masculine? it would balance out XD
But you girls hate that, right? Hair is awful, according to the rules.

WE SELL PRODUCTS AND GET IN FIGHTS