yes 3 23.08%
yes 0 0%
yes 1 7.69%
yes 9 69.23%
yes 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16 Dec 12, 21:32
you want some?

geraldinho is a shining example to nerds everywheregeraldinho is a shining example to nerds everywheregeraldinho is a shining example to nerds everywheregeraldinho is a shining example to nerds everywheregeraldinho is a shining example to nerds everywheregeraldinho is a shining example to nerds everywheregeraldinho is a shining example to nerds everywheregeraldinho is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to geraldinho Send a message via MSN to geraldinho

i'm exercising my duty as an FFWA admin alongside my personal preference as an image thread poster!

hope dis next one brightens your day a bit xxx

Old 16 Dec 12, 23:56
pumpkin spice

Hiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
paul anarcus

i wrote the tag too
Old 16 Dec 12, 23:57
Ratchet Ass Bitch

Clod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhere

Old 17 Dec 12, 00:52
you want some?

geraldinho is a shining example to nerds everywheregeraldinho is a shining example to nerds everywheregeraldinho is a shining example to nerds everywheregeraldinho is a shining example to nerds everywheregeraldinho is a shining example to nerds everywheregeraldinho is a shining example to nerds everywheregeraldinho is a shining example to nerds everywheregeraldinho is a shining example to nerds everywhere

Quote:
paul anarcus

i wrote the tag too
hey listen, i may not think ur v smart, but i will fight for my right to say it

wait, i mean..

no in all honesty hiryu i was glad to see you contributing, given that it was me who made the thread. keep on truckin, where dese images at. stellar effort, sol

This post was smuggled in from Mexico by geraldinho; 17 Dec 12 at 00:57.
Old 17 Dec 12, 05:53
Ow, my entire life.

Savae like no otherSavae like no otherSavae like no otherSavae like no otherSavae like no other
Send a message via Skype™ to Savae

Fantastic. I know I have done this at least once.
Old 17 Dec 12, 18:04
you want some?

yeah i've done that. that milk is just ridic though what's he expecting to happen?

anyway, one love y'all. stick together and we're gonna be just fine. 26 moments to restore ur faith in humanity

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/momen...umanity-this-y
Old 17 Dec 12, 23:26
\_(ツ)_/

Felix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Felix Kluge
Default using this thread idgas

check out these killer sprite animations

via some nerds twitter
Old 26 Dec 12, 20:43
^_-

Spanky is worth a pint or twoSpanky is worth a pint or twoSpanky is worth a pint or twoSpanky is worth a pint or twoSpanky is worth a pint or twoSpanky is worth a pint or two
Send a message via MSN to Spanky

Old 1 Jan 13, 14:46
you want some?

Old 2 Jan 13, 10:22
Ow, my entire life.

Savae like no otherSavae like no otherSavae like no otherSavae like no otherSavae like no other

Old 6 Jan 13, 14:16
you want some?

"Omg sum random person from my road has just stopped me an sed can I get my big knife out ur loft I give it to the person who used to live there hahaha is he messin him"
Old 7 Jan 13, 15:48
you want some?

Old 7 Jan 13, 16:39
\_(ツ)_/

Felix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhereFelix Kluge is a shining example to nerds everywhere

I thought Julian assange was a villain for sexual assault and evading justice
Old 7 Jan 13, 18:04
you want some?

That's what they WANT you to think. Never saw you as a william hague sympathiser

I know ur not serious, but I mean I never knew alleged sexual assault was a job for Interpol
Old 7 Jan 13, 21:41
\_(ツ)_/

if you follow me on twitter you'll see that I tweet about william hague all the time

Old 12 Jan 13, 06:01
Ow, my entire life.

Old 14 Jan 13, 08:06
QUEEN MOTHA

Chareth Cutestory like no otherChareth Cutestory like no otherChareth Cutestory like no other

dube....
Old 19 Jan 13, 20:47
you want some?

fucks sake, can't link to something if it has can of beans in the url

i thought some of you might appreciate this spooky manga i came across http://brasskockroach.com/h4ll0w33n2...l/Amigara.html

swap k for c in the url, i know that's effort.
should i remove the filter? plz vote using an image to represent your sentiment on this matter

This post was smuggled in from Mexico by geraldinho; 19 Jan 13 at 20:53.
Old 19 Jan 13, 21:02
you want some?

REM tune with the minor key transposed into major. pretty interesting

This post was smuggled in from Mexico by geraldinho; 20 Jan 13 at 13:10.
Old 20 Jan 13, 13:10
you want some?

i made this for r/politics

Old 20 Jan 13, 17:42
ludonarrative

Trent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Trent

paul's politics image thread

[23:09] okayenid: a little casualness is alright
[19:57] okayenid: ive never played a game where i killed more kids
Old 21 Jan 13, 09:44
you want some?

I know yeah. It works a bit better when the community gets involved. At ffwa posting is not cool
Old 21 Jan 13, 10:12
crossbow eroticisms

Jay is a shining example to nerds everywhereJay is a shining example to nerds everywhereJay is a shining example to nerds everywhereJay is a shining example to nerds everywhereJay is a shining example to nerds everywhereJay is a shining example to nerds everywhereJay is a shining example to nerds everywhereJay is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Jay

No one wants to humour you
Old 21 Jan 13, 10:16
you want some?

That's what's wrong with this place, its all about who is cool and who said the cool thing or posted in the cool thread or made the ice burn tag. Who gives a fuck, post pics
Old 21 Jan 13, 11:15
\_(ツ)_/

Also this thread is a sticky which is a great way to make no one click it ever

Tags
le reddit thread